Shopfitters London is a part of NWL Builders Enterprise. We provide project management services for commercial and residential projects. NWL Project Manager would provide cost estimates and arrange a working timetable to meet deadlines. The project manager is the first point of contact for clients to get updates and solve issues onsite. Our dedicated team works with contractors, owners and private clients.
The process of project management:
- Project initiation
- Project planning stage (schedule, budget and the scope of works)
- Execution stage (working process)
- Completion stage (final stage with evaluation and sign off)
NWL manages construction project and coordinates specialists involved in the planning, building and fitting services. We undertake reliably and professionally all the responsibilities transferred to us. NWL provides monitoring of the project on-site.
NWL provides a range of construction management services, including:
- development of a project schedule;
- budget planning & cost planning;
- supplying equipment;
- coordination of workers onsite;
- management of construction, repair, and finishing work;
- prompt resolution of issues for replacement of materials, products, structures (if necessary);
- monitoring the progress of works and construction deadlines;
- supervision of construction and installation works;
- quality control of construction and installation works;
- monitoring the compliance of construction and installation work;
- inspection of completed work;
- communication with clients and the workforce.
Project managers carry out risk assessment onsite to identify potential hazards. Then, preventative safety measures are put in place. We make sure that our workers are fully equipped. The works are carried out within Health and Safety. The project manager would supervise staff onsite and holdregular site meetings. We recommend our clients to visit the site and discuss any changes or improvements with the project manager. On completion, site sign-off and handover carried out. Any additional snagging and touch-ups assigned.