Shopfitters London uses high-quality materials and modern equipment for the installation of signs.
Our experts calculate potential risks and take measures to avoid emergency situations.
Depending on the height and location, we use:
– aerial platforms
– other devices for installations and dismantling
Depending on the signboard structure and design it is important to take into consideration wind load. In London, wind pressure can be very strong, especially if a large area sign is placed on the roof. Depending on the complexity of the advertising structure and its location. The installation requires the use of special equipment or the involvement of industrial climbers.
When dismantling, there is a need for waste disposal according to the local regulations. Incorrect disposal can lead to problems for the shop and large fines from councils.
At Shopfitters London our experienced managers will help draw up an action plan. As well as choose the best tools for the job. In preparation for the installation of shop front signs, our team takes into account a number of factors:
1. Sign Location. The choice of installation method depends on how and where the signboard is fixed:
– above the shop entrance
– between the windows
– on the roof
2. Sign Weight. For the installation of large and bulky structures, special equipment may be required.
3. Sign Loads & Pressure. The advertising affected by temperature fluctuations, humidity, precipitation, wind, and other weather challenges. When installing signage, this must be taken into account to choose suitable mounting methods.
4. Sign Materials. A suitable installation option is selected depending on the base and the weight of the structure.
Our fitters are experienced to carry out the installation of advertising signs. Contact our experts at Shopfitters London to book a detailed free no-obligation consultation. You can submit your request through our online form on the website or email us.