INDUSTRIAL REPAIR TYPES
There are three types of repairs at industrial sites:
– Scheduled repairs. Carried out at a partial shutdown of operating facilities.
– Emergency repairs. The scope of such repairs depends on what is out of order and requires restoration.
– Major repairs. A complete shutdown of the site for the redevelopment and improvement of operational characteristics in certain areas.
Industrial Fitters in London fully comply with current health and safety legislation.
To perform high-quality industrial repairs, we choose high-quality materials. For example, the workshop where furniture is manufactured differs significantly from the food industry. For food sector materials used should be safe and environmentally friendly. Industrial facilities may also need to be modernized. Industrial premises are susceptible to aggressive environmental conditions:
– the level of dust in the air is exceeded, the walls and supporting structures are exposed to vibration, evaporation of harmful substances. All these negative factors, taken together, can destroy even the most durable industrial building in a few years.
The repair of industrial premises can include the following types of work:
– changing the height of the ceiling (decrease or increase);
– reinforcing floors to increase the bearing capacity;
– painting metal structures with a special primer and paint (to prevent corrosion);
– repairing floors – high tolerance concrete flooring and self-levelling floors;
– roof repairs (eliminating leaks, roof replacement, carrying out preventive maintenance).
All construction and repair work must be carried out under the strict supervision of engineers and project managers.